A Salute to United States Veterans
Thank you for your service. Thank you for protecting our FREEDOM!
It’s back! The location is the same (Kroger parking lot Spring Cypress @ Champion Forest) but the times have changed. Please check out Niftee 50’s facebook page by clicking the link below for additional information. I’ve also attached the link to their website. Please adhere to any and all rules for this event. It’s still the best show in town and Randy and his crew work their tails off so you and I can have a good time.
NIFTEE 50’S CLASSIC CRUISE NIGHT
Published February 16, 2012 | By In Wheel Time Pit Crew
HOUSTON, Tex. (Feb. 13, 2012) — “In Wheel Time” is pleased to announce we are moving our popular radio automotive show to 1560/The Game, a SportsTalk radio station in Houston, Texas. The first broadcast from 1560/The Game will be at our new airtime, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (CST.)
As you know, we are always looking for ways to improve “In Wheel Time” for both our listeners and sponsors. Moving “In Wheel Time” to 1560/The Game will reap immediate rewards for both listeners and sponsors:
* Broadcast moves to
a better, “listener-friendly” time slot of
10am-1pm (CST) on Saturday mornings.
* 1560/The Game has a 50,000 watt signal, the biggest signal the FCC will give to an AM radio station. This means no “dead zones” in the coverage area. “In Wheel Time” will now be clearly heard from Conroe to Beaumont and Galveston to Sealy.
* 1560/The Game is the flagship station for the Yahoo Sports Radio Network. This presents the possibility that, with the support of our sponsors, “In Wheel Time” could soon be heard on an additional 150 to 200 radio stations around the country on the Yahoo Sports Radio Network! Syndicated broadcasts will be heard Saturday mornings, 10am - 1pm (CST.)
* Moving “In Wheel Time” to a Sports Radio station makes perfect sense, given the synergy of both programming and target demographic groups. It immediately opens up more opportunities for Don and Mike to do live broadcast events at local dealerships, automotive events, car club gatherings and interact with the Houston automotive community in a number of new and different ways.
* The 1560 Sales Staff has embraced the show and already have Don and Mike scheduled for two live appearances at local dealerships!
* In conjunction with our move to 1560/The Game, ”In Wheel Time” is announcing two new features: The IWT University; and The 1560/In Wheel Time Car Club:
Please tell your friends, your neighbors and everybody else you know! Then tune in to help us celebrate this exciting time in the life of “In Wheel Time!”
Continue to check out our website and Facebook page for new updates: